Our licensed physical therapists specialize in the treatment of many neurological conditions. These injuries and conditions may include:
- CVA (stroke)
- Parkinson Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Generalized weakness
- Back, neck and spinal care
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Carpal Tunnel
- Vestibular/ Balance disorders
- ALS- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
At MTI, we offer our proven therapies approach to restore function and mobility to our patients that face these
diagnosis’s and help to educate you and your family about the path we will take to restore you to your activities.
Our proven therapies have helped many return to their activities and hobbies, with full function. Some of the tools we use are:
- Gross motor and coordination training
- Fine motor and dexterity training
- Sensory stimulation and re-training
- Instruction in a home exercise program customized to patient’s needs
- Work simplification training
- Patient/family education
- Graded strengthening program tailored to patient’s specific needs
At Michigan Therapy Institute, our Physical Therapists have helped thousands of people with many types of Neurological Conditions. We can help you too! Tell your doctor that you prefer to have your therapy at Michigan Therapy Institute, a highly reputable, well-known clinician privately owned clinic, where you will receive one-on-one effective and compassionate care, all of the time, unlike a hospital, where you may be treated as a number.
Ready for assistance with your neurological condition?
#1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED PT CLINIC
Contact Us Below: